Sunday, January 6, 2013

If I Could Change One Thing

If I could change one thing about myself it would be to change the fact that I procrastinate a lot. I guess I procrastinate because I'm a perfectionist. I like every thing to be in a perfect order or the order I want it in. Sometimes I don't even have a clue how I want something to be done, that's why I procrastinate and prolong it until my hubby does it. Then when he goes to "organize" my stuff, I get angry with him, even though I know he's only trying to help me.

Lord, why am I such a perfectionist. I don't want to be perfect. Perfect is boring. Besides, God is the only one that is perfect, so why did you make me this way. I want to be changed. Change is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment